Aqua Sphere Pursuit Wetsuit - Men's
Fits well, swims great, and lasts longer than a race season. Panels allow the suit to move with you, and different thicknesses of neoprene maximize your performance on open water swims and in the transition zone. The double-layered neck seal is water-tight and is made of ultra-thin neoprene to minimize chafing – features you’ll be thankful for when you’re a ¼-mile offshore. An entry-level suit for beginner triathletes and those looking for exceptional value.
- Made of 4mm SCS-coated Yamamoto 38 neoprene, and 2mm neoprene.
- Super Composite Skin (SCS) gives the suit a low drag coefficient when moving through water.
- Slightly stiffer neoprene in the chest and legs increases flotation.
- Thermo-Guard technology on chest, shoulders and legs helps retain body heat.
- Thinner horseshoe-cut neoprene panel at the ankles improves transition time.
- Extra-stretch zones across the underarms and back encourage a full range of motion and support proper form.
- Traditional pull-down zipper with a Velcro® tab to secure the leash.
- Offers 100% UVA/UVB protection.
|Face fabric||4mm neoprene|