Aqua Sphere Pursuit Wetsuit - Women's
- Available prices $249.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
An entry-level suit for beginner triathletes and those looking for exceptional value, it fits well, swims great, and lasts longer than a race season. The panels allow the suit to move with you and the different thicknesses of neoprene maximize performance for open water swimming and help speed transitions. The double-layered neck seal is watertight and is made of ultra-thin neoprene to minimize chafing – features you’ll be thankful for when you’re a ¼-mile offshore.
- Made of 4mm SCS-coated Yamamoto 38 neoprene, and 2mm neoprene.
- Super Composite Skin (SCS) gives the suit a low drag coefficient when moving through water.
- Slightly stiffer neoprene in the chest and legs increases flotation.
- Thermo-Guard technology on chest, shoulders and legs helps retain body heat.
- Thinner horseshoe-cut neoprene panel at the ankles improves transition time.
- Extra-stretch zones across the underarms and back encourage a full range of motion and support proper form.
- Traditional pull-down zipper with a Velcro® tab to secure the leash.
- Offers 100% UVA/UVB protection.
|Face fabric||4mm neoprene|