Fizik M6B Cycling Shoes - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ride cross-country with a shoe built for the job. Upper is mesh for flexilibility and ventilation. Boa L5 Bridge closure system allows incremental adjustments so you can get your best fit. Contoured footbed and supportive heel keep your foot in place for efficient foot-to-pedal energy transfer. Carbon-reinforced midsole plus rubber outsole give you a stiff base for power, grip, and all-terrain protection.
- Breathable Nylon mesh upper with synthetic leather overlays.
- Boa L5 Bridge closure for quick and easy fit adjustment.
- Hook-and-loop straps secure the forefoot.
- Supportive cycling-specific insoles.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon midsole for efficient power transfer.
- Rubber outsole provides durable traction.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.