Spare your shoulders some pain and use a cart to portage your canoe. The tires are filled from foam and can hadle varied terrain. They have the same bounce and load-bearing ability of pneumatic tires, but won't go flat if punctured.
- Marine grade, anodized aluminium frame with stainless steel hardware.
- Large detachable wheels with polyurethane foam tires.
- Large foam bumpers protect hull finish.
- Sturdy double-legged kickstand for easy loading.
- Collapsible for easy in-boat storage, wheels remove quickly with clip pin.
- Two 5m tie-down straps included.
- Weight capacity is 136kg.
- Crossbar to ground is 51cm, and the width at the axle is 80cm.
- Frame size folded, less wheels, is 80 x 54 x 10cm.
|Folded dimensions||80 x 54 x 10cm|
|Wheel size||38 x 8.6cm|
|Includes tie-down straps||Yes|