A high-pressure pump makes fixing a flat as quick and painless as possible. The hose is hidden inside the pump until you need it, with magnets to hold it in place. If you knock the hose off the pump while pumping, the one-way valve ensures your tire won't pshhhhhhh and deflate before you reconnect it.
- Maximum pressure of 140 PSI.
- Hidden, flexible hose reduces stress on the valve.
- Magnetic pump connector with twisting collar ensures dirt won't get in the connection port.
- Magnetic hose end attaches to the pump quickly and easily.
- One-way valve prevents air loss if you disconnect the pump and hose.
- Screw-on Presta and Schrader hose end (only works on fully-threaded Presta valves; does not work with tubeless valves).
- Folding, locking T-handle provides a solid grip that tucks away nicely.
- Includes frame mounting bracket.
Floor pumps, frame fit pumps, mini pumps and CO2 inflators are for bicycle tires. Suspension pumps are used to add pressure to your bike shocks.