Aero and powerful, these clipless pedals are also light. The carbon blade on the underside takes the place of a metal spring, and the carbon body and blade keep the weight low. A massive 700mm² of contact between the cleats and the pedals help ensure the watts you generate don't get lost along the way.
- Carbon blade offers precise cleat entry and release without the need for a metal spring.
- Pedal shape and blade system improves aerodynamism.
- Release value is set and will remain the same over time.
- Carbon pedal body offers a massive 700mm² platform for power transfer.
- Chromoly axle is built to last.
- Stack height is 13mm.
- Release value is set to either 12Nm, 16Nm or 20Nm, depending on the model.
- Includes a pair of grey KéO grip cleats with 4.5° of float.
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.