The Mesquite Grill is built to last for years and to provide quality cooking every time. It sets up in minutes for front-country camping, picnics, or road trip lunch stops.
- Made of stainless steel with a mirror polish finish.
- Electronic ignition system, powered by a single AAA battery (included).
- Foldable legs for easy packing.
- Grilling area is 23 x 30cm.
- Heat-resistant handle with air cooled supports.
- Radiant plate provides even heat distribution and snaps out for quick, easy clean-up.
- Locking front access grease tray.
- Balanced, lockable lid won't slam shut, draw tight latch secures components for transport.
- Swivelling control valve/regulator for quick, safe fuel canister exchange.
- Uses standard 1lb. propane canisters.
- Note: this model is not made of marine-grade stainless steel.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Burner components||Stainless steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||41 x 32.5 x 35cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Additional feature(s)||Drip tray|