Keep your pup’s paws safe from harsh winter conditions with these insulated booties. The Ruff Wear Polar Trex Boots should keep your dog’s paws warm when the mercury drops and prevent snow and ice from building up between their toes.
- Uppers are breathable 3-layer laminated soft shell, DWR coated to resist wind and water.
- Vibram® Icetrek® rubber soles have winter-specific tread for excellent traction on frozen surfaces.
- Hook-and-loop cinch strap makes for fast and easy on and off.
- Zippered gaiter keeps the warm in and the cold, and debris, out.
- Reflective trim.
- Check and adjust closures and fit 15 minutes into activity and throughout the day.
- Measurement is taken across widest part of paw when bearing weight. In between sizes: choose the smaller size. Note that forepaws and rear paws often differ in size.