Aeffect Wheels with an all-mountain trail/enduro twist. With a 30mm internal width, they’re super-stable, and you get the winning recipe of sealed cartridge bearings, quick engagement and a solid hub. If you ride hard and damage spokes, having just one length to replace offers some piece of mind, and 28 front and rear is right on the sweet spot between weight and durability.
- Rims with 30mm internal width have a brushed finish and water transfer graphics.
- Hubs feature sealed cartridge bearings for extended life and durability.
- Standard 6-bolt brake rotor mount offers plenty of options.
- Non-boost spacing is compatible with frames that uses 12x142mm thru-axles or 10x135mm QR.
- Boost spacing version is compatible with frames that uses 12x148mm thru-axle.
- Available with SRAM XD driver, or Shimano/SRAM 11-speed compatible freehub.
- Straight pull, double-butted spokes with silver brass nipples.
- One spoke length throughout wheelset means easy maintenance.
- 9.2º engagement gives you the kick you need to clear obstacles.
- Extra spokes (5), and end caps for 10x135mm axle included with rear wheels.
- Wheelset weight is 1930g.
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Race Face Trace|
|Spokes||Race Face Aeffect R|
|Rims||Race Face Aeffect R|