Strap this light on your seatpost, seat stays or helmet and cast a wide swath of light.
- Versatile strap mount provides options, and integrates into the Planet Bike Cascadia ALX fender.
- Linear design provides 180 degrees of visibility.
- Versatile strap mount provides choice of where you put your light; it even
- 3 modes let you find the perfect output for your conditions.
- IP64 weather protection lets you ride with confidence in any conditions.
- Internal Li-Poly battery charges via micro USB.
- Low-battery indicator lets you know when it is time to charge.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||11.5 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2-3.5 h|
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 370mAh (included)|