Scarpa Maestro Mid ECO Rock Shoes - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A trad shoe that blends performance with comfort, it's not traditionally stiff, but supports your foot with a tensioning system that runs under the mid-foot and over the heel. A plastic midsole extends this fine balance of flexibility with stiffness and allows you to smear and edge with precision. The higher cut protects your ankle bones when your jamming or cranking 40 metres of offwidth (you know you love it). A great balance of performance, support and sensitivity, as any good climbing partner should bring.
- Eco Leather upper for comfort and durability.
- Patterned upper keeps seams away from high friction areas for comfort while jamming.
- Barrel laces add protection to prevent abrasion in cracks.
- IPC-Tension active rand tensions and supports your foot without unnecessary stiffness.
- Relion midsole balances stiffness and flexibility to give confidence while smearing and power while edging.
- 4mm Vibram XS Edge rubber outsole for durability and grip.
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Edge|
How to measure