Nothing like camp coffee, bacon and morning tunes to get the day going. This compact speaker resists water and dust. It has an internal battery that gives you upwards of 12 hours of music, and you can plug in a USB cable to charge your phone or tablet. The integrated solar panel gives you a power boost on sunny days.
- 2 10W speakers plus an integrated subwoofer deliver clear powerful sound.
- Integrated solar panel keeps the party going when off the grid.
- Bluetooth allows for up to 10 metres of wireless connectivity.
- No Bluetooth? No worries. The included 3.5mm female aux port allows for a wired connection (which saves batteries, too).
- Micro-USB charging jack.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides more than 12 hours of music.
- Works as power bank with on-board USB A female port (5V 1A).
- 5 level LED power indicator keeps you up to date about the battery’s status, whether charging or discharging.
- Built-in microphone.
- IPX7 waterproof makes for a perfect beach or pool speaker, note that if the rear cap is open (charging via USB, using the AUX port, or using the speaker as a powerbank), the speaker is not waterproof.
|Ideal for||Fun and games|
|Charge time via USB||3 h|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||12.7 x 15.5 x 7.9cm|
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 2800mAh (included)|
Battery charge indicator
An LED that indicates when the battery is charged.
Permits the unit to be charged by an AC adapter.
Can act as a speakerphone when paired with a smartphone.
Auxiliary input permits external audio source to be plugged into the radio.