Pearl Izumi Pursuit Attack 3/4 Tights - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A high-performance interface between the bike and your anatomy, these tights provide the perfect amount of warmth, and coverage for your knees, as the seasons shift. A tailored chamois uses variable thickness padding and an ergonomic cut to relieve pressure and allow air to circulate.
- Select Transfer fabric is nylon and spandex.
- 8-panel anatomic design.
- Flatlock seams.
- Select Pursuit 1:1 chamois with mid-density suspension foam and a wicking back fabric.
- Silicone grippers keep the legs in place.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.