A compact set-up to help keep your USB-powered devices charged and ready to go. Combining a super-efficient solar panel with a light, tough Extreme battery, the Power Traveller gives you what you need to keep your tech powered while you're off the grid.
- Intelligent circuitry prevents overcharging.
- Lithium polymer battery has an extremely efficient power to weight ratio.
- Battery pack has bi-directional USB-C female (input/output).
- Battery pack has IP65 water resistance.
- LED indicator lets you know the battery’s status, whether charging or discharging.
- Lash points let you easily attach the panel to a pack, tent, or deck.
- Solar panel features MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracker) technology for more efficient charging in low-light conditions.
- Solar panel has a type-A USB female (5V 1A) output.
- Slim-line battery pack is easy to find a home for, dimensions: 13.6 x 7.2 x 2cm.
Charge time via solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Charge time via USB||6-7 h|
|Folded dimensions||20 x 11.4 x 0.8cm|
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 12000mAh (included)|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||Yes|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?