Compact enough to clip to a daypack to charge the internal battery while you’re on the move. In camp, set it up to top up most USB-powered gadgets, including Apple iPad® or iPhone® devices. In bright conditions the panel fully charges the internal battery in 8 to 12 hours.
- Polysilicon solar panels and 3500 mAh lithium polymer battery to power your smartphone, GPS, or tablet. Charging times vary depending on the device.
- Operating temperature of -10 to 90°C extends your range from Yellowknife to Death Valley.
- Self-sensing switching optimizes charging parameters when a device is connected.
- Can simultaneously charge the internal battery and a device.
- 2 Amp @ 5V output.
- Safety features include short-circuit protection, overload protection, low-voltage protection and thermal insulation on the battery.
- Straps and a carabiner let you attach it to a backpack.
- Includes a protective storage case with pockets for cables and tip.
- Includes a USB to DC connection cable, and a DC to micro USB tip.
Charge time via solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Folded dimensions||22.75 x 17 x .96cm|
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 3500mAh (included)|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||Yes|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?