Patagonia SnowDrifter Pants - Women's
Three cheers for backcountry ski days. These soft shell pants are equipped with touring-specific features to enhance your off-piste adventures. A DWR finish on the stretch fabric shields you from blowing snow and misty rain. A flat waistband stays put and comfortable, even under a hipbelt. The built-in Recco® Rescue System gives you added peace of mind when you’re covering new or untouched terrain.
- Stretchy woven blend of nylon, polyester and spandex lets you move freely.
- DWR finish sheds light rain and snow.
- Flat waistband with zippered fly is comfortable under a pack hipbelt.
- Webbing loop on rear yoke lets you attach the powder skirt from a compatible jacket.
- Removable, elasticized suspenders increase mobility without pants riding up.
- 2 hand pockets and 2 thigh pockets have water-resistant zips.
- Cinch system at cuffs seals tight to your boots and is easy to adjust with gloved hands.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Useful for resort skiing, Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.