Patagonia PowSlayer Bibs - Women's
- Available prices $650.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Bib pants are back (or maybe they never left). The Powslayer Bibs use the most durable, waterproof-breathable fabric on the market. A minimalist design and GORE-TEX® Pro fabric make them lightweight and super packable. The unique drop-seat/side vent combo makes them easy to wrangle for sliding them off or on, or making a pit stop during the day. Internal pockets, kick patches and gaiters round out their snow-centric design.
- Made of lightweight and breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro 80-denier nylon that provides full waterproof and windproof protection.
- Water-resistant zippers throughout seal out moisture.
- Drop-seat with 2-way slider side zips for venting.
- Zippered fly with belt loops and a loop on the rear yoke that attaches to your powder skirt.
- Articulated patterning and a venting stretch mesh panel on the lower back give you great range of motion.
- 2 zippered thigh pockets, single torso pocket and back pocket give you storage options.
- Internal gaiters seal out snow.
- Kick patches on inner legs and bottom hem resist abrasion from crampons or ski edges.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Useful for resort skiing, Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Face fabric||80-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.