Looks good with plaid, denim and wood chips. This adaptable vest keeps your core warm during a cold snap and works as a round town layer during shoulder seasons. It’s insulated with 600-fill-power down that's been reclaimed from prior products. One surface has the matte look of cotton, the other is a slightly thinner, supple nylon. Both are DWR-treated to shed moisture and dirt.
- Colour-blocked side is made of nylon with a soft cotton-like with a DWR finish for water resistance.
- Solid side is lightweight ripstop recycled polyester.
- Insulated with warm and compressible 600-fill-power, recycled down reclaimed from used down products.
- Wide baffle construction holds down in place and prevents cold spots.
- Colour-blocked side has 2 insulated side-entry hand pockets with snap closures and microfleece liningl.
- Solid side has 2 insulated and fleece-lined zippered hand pockets.
- Slight drop tail hem provides rear coverage.
|Insulation||600 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.