A triple threat for full-on backcountry conditions. The 3-layer construction offers waterproof-breathable function to maximize your time in the snow. It has a knit lining to move moisture away from your skin, keeping you warm but not overheated. The blended nylon and polyester fabric has natural stretch to keep them from being constrictive. An articulated fit adds great range of motion so you can power up slopes faster. Ski-specific features include internal gaiters, kick patches and thigh vents to let off steam.
- Made of stretch blend of nylon and polyester in 3-layer waterproof breathable construction for full waterproof and windproof protection.
- Comfortable knit lining moves moisture away from the skin.
- Water-resistant zippers throughout seal out moisture.
- Articulated patterning and mechanical stretch fabric give you great range of motion.
- Zippered fly with belt loops and a loop on the rear yoke that attaches to your powder skirt.
- Thigh vents let you vent heat on the uptrack or bootpack.
- 2 handpockets and 2 zippered thigh pockets give you storage options.
- Internal gaiters seal out snow.
- Kick patches on inner legs and bottom hem resist abrasion from crampons or ski edges.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Useful for resort skiing, Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Face fabric||50-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.