The performance version of a true classic, sort of like the dance mix of a favourite song. It combines polyester knitted fleece and supple stretch fleece to create the perfect mix of lightweight warmth and motion-friendly utility. The sweater knit exterior hides a soft brushed interior that's warm for the weight. Flat seam construction won't chafe when worn with a pack, and the chest pocket is earbud-compatible so you can soundtrack the approach hike.
- Body and sleeves are made of sweater knit fleece with a cozy brushed interior.
- Gusseted underarm and side panels are made of warm Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece that gives you huge range of motion.
- Flat seam construction reduces bulk and banishes chafing.
- Tall collar and 1/4 length zip provide warmth but can be unzipped for venting when you're working hard.
- Raglan sleeves are comfortable under pack straps.
- Zippered chest pocket has a cord port to keep the tunes flowing.
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Technology||Polartec Power Stretch|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 external chest with cord port|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.