Ride through hero runs and sketchfest survival conditions with these durable, motion-primed pants. They offer 2-layer waterproof-breathable protection and ride-ready features like internal gaiters, kick patches (to stop your edges from slashing them) and attachments loops for the powder skirt on you jacket. Mesh vents on the thighs allow you to let off steam when you're working hard and the smooth interior lining won't snag on your base layers.
- H2No® Performance waterproof-breathable shell is durable polyester, treated with a DWR finish for exceptional rain protection.
- Lightweight mesh lining in the legs glides over layers and breathes well.
- Brushed microfleece waistband wicks sweat and has elasticized hook and loop tabs to customize the fit.
- Mesh lined inner thigh vents allow heat to escape and prevent snow from getting in.
- 2 zippered mid-thigh cargo pockets hold small essentials.
- Internal gaiters have a boot hook and a DWR finish to seal out snow.
- Kick patches protection from abrasion.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Weight||678g (Classic Navy Medium)|
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Venting||Mesh-lined thigh vents|
|Pockets||2 side cargo zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.