Shoot the steeps in a downhill jacket with major versatility. The 3-in-1 Snowbelle jacket combines Patagonia’s H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof-breathable, DWR-treated shell and a lightweight Thermogreen® insulated jacket to build the ultimate resort topper. Mesh lining manages moisture and glides on over layers on extra chilly days. A zip-off helmet-compatible hood, pit zips, embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and adjustable powder skirt make this the only jacket you’ll need all season.
- H2No® Performance waterproof breathable outer shell is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for exceptional rain and wind protection.
- Outer shell has a durable polyester face fabric and a light and breathable mesh lining.
- Zip out inner shell is insulated with 60g Thermogreen polyester that's 90% recycled.
- Removable hood is helmet compatible and adjustable to suit changing conditions.
- Pit zips let you dump heat when the weather warms up.
- Low profile cuffs work both over and under gloves.
- Powder skirt has a loop to attach to compatible snow pants.
- Shell has one chest pocket, and two handwarmer pockets.
- Zip-out jacket has two handwarmer pockets and a zippered chest pocket in a contrast colour.
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with centre-front zippers and snapped loops at cuffs and back neck.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.