Fully seam-sealed and waterproof-breathable, this winter jacket is warm enough for kids taking in the winter scene from a carrier, sled, or bike trailer. It’s insulated to keep infants cozy in cold weather, and has a hood so their ears stay warm when the wind blows. You can remove the hood completely on sunny days or when your adventurer gets rosy-cheeked playing in the snow.
- Shell is 2-layer H2No polyester with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Lining is polyester with a DWR finish.
- Body, hood and sleeves are insulated with polyester for warmth.
- Snap-off hood has an elasticized gusset under the brim to seal out the wind.
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility.
- 2 handwarmer pockets for safe storage of treasures and tissues.
- Secure pocket on the left sleeve holds a ski pass.
- Reflective trim for visibility when playing outside after dinner.
- Grow-fit feature lets you extend the sleeve length by 2in. to prolong the life of the jacket.
|Insulation||150g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|