Patagonia Snow Pile 2 Jacket - Infants to Children
- Available prices Clearance price $77.00 $77.00
- Original price $129.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Fully seam-sealed and waterproof-breathable, this winter jacket is warm enough for kids taking in the winter scene from a carrier, sled, or bike trailer. It’s insulated to keep infants cozy in cold weather, and has a hood so their ears stay warm when the wind blows. You can remove the hood completely on sunny days or when your adventurer gets rosy-cheeked playing in the snow.
- Shell is 2-layer H2No polyester with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Lining is polyester with a DWR finish.
- Body, hood and sleeves are insulated with polyester for warmth.
- Snap-off hood has an elasticized gusset under the brim to seal out the wind.
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility.
- 2 handwarmer pockets for safe storage of treasures and tissues.
- Secure pocket on the left sleeve holds a ski pass.
- Reflective trim for visibility when playing outside after dinner.
- Grow-fit feature lets you extend the sleeve length by 2in. to prolong the life of the jacket.
|Insulation||150g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|