Black Diamond Coefficient Hoody - Men's
This hooded jacket will not only keep you warm as a mid-layer, but is also breathable and dries quickly for high intensity outdoor activity days. A basic streamlined technical layer, it adds warmth, while remaining breathable. It also has great stretch, maneuverability, and durability. Layer it under a shell jacket for backcountry skiing, multi-pitch rock, demanding mixed and ice routes, or just about any alpine assault mission you can conjure.
- Made of Polartec Power Dry fleece that blends polyester, nylon and elastane. It has a gridded interior that traps heat without adding bulk.
- Hood is designed to slot under a helmet.
- Minimalist zippered chest pocket keeps topos and essentials handy.
- Stretch cuffs reduce bulk and thumb loops keep them in place.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Technology||Polartec Power Dry|
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.