Warm, waterproof snow pants for the sledding slope or the ski hill. They have a waterproof-breathable shell that contains Thermogreen insulation to add warmth in wet conditions and heavy snow. Adjustable bib straps and extendable legs can accommodate many seasons of growth and the hand-off to younger siblings. Reinforced knees and hems stand up to seasons of slides and tumbles.
- Shell is 2-layer H2No recycled nylon with a DWR finish. Seam taped to be fully waterproof.
- Insulated with Thermogreen, 90% recycled polyester that adds warmth, even if wet.
- Front zipper has wind flaps and snap closure to seal out chills and moisture.
- Adjustable shoulder straps accommodate layers and handle growth spurts.
- Elasticized waist seals in heat.
- Articulated knees for ease of movement.
- Zippered pocket has internal ring to attach a ski pass.
- Hem and knees are reinforced to add durability.
- Grow-fit design extends the leg length up to 5cm.
- Loops inside hems, so you can add your own stirrup cord.
- Internal gaiters have grip elastic to cinch around boots and keep out snow.
- Internal hand-me-down ID label.
- Reflective trim.
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.