Patagonia Down Sweater - Girls' - Youths
Serious warmth for keeping spirits high. The Patagonia Down Sweater provides a layer of warm, windproof insulation that's lean enough to wear under a shell jacket. The weather-resistant outer fabric is extremely light and has a good amount of abrasion resistance. The Traceable down is third-party certified to be non-live plucked and supplied from a facility that does not practice force feeding. Quilted construction keeps the down in place and elastic at the back hem seals out drafts.
- Shell is recycled polyester mini-ripstop with a DWR finish to keep it water-resistant and windproof.
- Lining is polyester plain weave.
- Insulated with high-loft premium Traceable Down.
- Quilted construction secures the down in place.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls.
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap and zipper garage.
- Elastic at back hem traps warm air in.
- Slightly curved seams add shaping.
- Internal hand-me-down ID label.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||30-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||600 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|