Salomon Drifter Mid Skirt - Women's
This is Primaloft insulation, all dressed up. Reversible for added versatility, this skirt is super-fast to pull on during breaks to add instant warmth. Stretchy polyester side panels give you ease of movement for running back to the car or completing your warm up stretches.
- Polyester front and back panels are wind resistant and breathable.
- Polyester blend side panels stretch to move with you.
- 100g Primaloft insulation keeps you toasty warm.
- Elastic waist with draw cord.
- Full-length offset back zip for easy on and off.
- Reversible for a new look.
- 1 zippered front pocket secures valuables.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.