Salomon Elevate Softshell Pant - Women's
High performance stretch to elevate your cross country ski experience. These pants have a close fit that follows your movements without bulk. Ergonomic seams and flat cuffs lend to the streamlined appeal, helping you concentrate on your stride.
- Polyester and nylon blend panel construction optimizes protection and breathability.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to shed moisture and snow.
- Stretchy material, gussets and ergonomic seams enhance mobility.
- Flat elastic waist band and cuffs with draw cord at the waist for clean lines.
- Lower leg zips for easy on and off.
- 2 side pockets with zippers and pulls.
- Reflective details increase low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.