Craft Essential Winter Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Get ready to get excited about pants. This pair keeps you thermoregulated on dry days. A windproof front lets you tackle gusty trips head-on, while stretch jersey at the back gives you freedom to move, fast. Wear them alone during shoulder seasons or layered on colder excursions. Knee to ankle zippers mean you can pull them off while your boots are still on.
- Polyester and polyester blend panel construction.
- Windproof panels up front and breathable back panels optimise warmth.
- Elastic waist band with draw cord.
- Articulated knee and ergonomic seam locations facilitate ease of movement.
- 1 zippered back pocket secures valuables.
- Knee to ankle side zippers for easy on and off.
- Reflective details add low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.