Salomon Equipe TR Jacket - Women's
Take your ski days up a notch. This jacket offers plenty of stretch, so it won’t get in the way of your form or your reach. The exterior is DWR treated, helping you stay dry in unpredictable trail temps.
- Polyester and nylon blend panel construction balances protection, warmth and breathability.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to shed moisture and snow.
- Stretchy material and gussets enhance mobility.
- Fleece lined high collar seals out drafts.
- Flat elastic fleece cuffs and draw cord at the waist for clean lines.
- 2 front pockets with zippers and pulls.
- Reflective details increase low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|