Craft Protect Jacket - Women's
Lightness for wearing, packing, and storing. This cross-country ski soft shell has a layer of polyester insulation that keeps you warm without weighing you down. The ergonomic shape supports your natural movements and won’t flap around.
- Polyurethane coated polyester ripstop shell is wind and water resistant.
- 80 gram polyester insulation keeps you toasty warm.
- Stretchy soft shell panels add mobility and breathability.
- Extra-long sleeves for gap free coverage.
- 1 zippered chest pocket is cellphone compatible.
- Reflective details add low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 zippered chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|