Salomon Pulse Hybrid Hoodie - Men's
A true hybrid providing a wide range of flexibility and performance. This hoodie will be your close companion for cold weather activities from running to skiing. With a Pertex fabric front, your vital core warmth is protected from gusty winds and misty rain.
- Main material double knit jersey polyester and elastane for freedom of movement.
- Lightweight synthetic insulation on front of the body tames the wind chill.
- Pertex Classic front face provides windproof water resistant protection for the core.
- Fitted hood for extra protection.
- 2 zippered hand pockets.
- Active fit moves with you and keeps you covered during aerobic activities.
|Face fabric||Polyester + spandex|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.