Salomon RS Warm Softshell Jacket - Men's
Keep your fitness momentum going in cold weather. Panel construction gives you what you need, where you need it – so you can push the pace when skiing or running. When the mercury (or your intensity level) rises loosen the drawstring waist to create some additional venting.
- Polyester and nylon blend panel construction balances protection, warmth and breathability.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to shed moisture and snow.
- Stretchy material, gussets and ergonomic seams enhance mobility.
- Fleece lined high collar seals out drafts.
- Flat elastic fleece cuffs and draw cord at the waist for clean lines.
- 2 front pockets with zippers and pulls.
- 360-degree reflective details increase low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|