Keep your fitness momentum going in cold weather. Stretchy and weather-resistant, these pants provide warmth and breathability in equal measure, and won't get in the way when you’re pushing the pace on the loop trail or racing circuit.
- Polyester and nylon blend panel construction balances protection, warmth and breathability.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to shed moisture and snow.
- Stretchy material, gussets and ergonomic seams enhance mobility.
- Clean lines with flat elastic cuffs, waistband plus drawcord.
- Lower leg zips for easy on and off, zipper flaps seal out drafts.
- 1 side pocket with zipper and pull.
- Reflective details increase low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.