The size that hits the sweet spot between too much and not enough. Two generous compartments keep your stuff organized when hiking, riding, or hanging out in departure lounges.
- Main fabric is durable 630-denier nylon with 50% recycled content and a DWR finish to shed light rain.
- Padded airflow-mesh shoulder straps for comfort.
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle.
- Compression straps keep the load close and tight.
- Daisy chain loops allow you to attach extra gear.
- Padded computer sleeve holds most 15in. laptops, and is raised off the ground to prevent impacts.
- Dedicated sleeve holds your tablet.
- Zippered front stash pocket holds quick-access items.
- Stretch-woven side pockets carry water bottles.
|Main fabric||630-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|