Black Diamond Alpenglow Hoody - Women's
A lightweight option to slathering yourself in suncreen. It offers great coverage for sun-baked climbing routes and hiking trails. The fabric remains nice and breathable and wicks sweat even when the sun and heat feel relentless.
- Made of a lightweight and stretchy blend of polyester and spandex.
- Fabric provides 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Polygiene odour control treatment.
- Fitted hood works under a climbing helmet.
- Underarm gussets add range of motion.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.