Helly Hansen Legendary Pants - Youths
Classic wear-with-anything resort pants, all young riders need to rip up the slopes. Waterproof-breathable construction is aided by fully-sealed seams to keep them dry and PrimaLoft synthetic insulation keeps them super warm. Extendable legs ensure they can be worn through a few seasons at least.
- Nylon main fabric with waterproof-breathable laminate in 2-ply construction.
- Fully seam sealed and treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- PrimaLoft Black synthetic insulation retains warmth even when wet.
- YKK water-resistant zippers.
- Belt loops and hook and loop tab waist band adjustment.
- Zippered front fly.
- 2 side zippered pockets.
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for range of motion.
- Inner boot gaiters with silicone gripper elastic.
- Reinforced bottom hem protects from abrasion.
- Extendable legs give you an extra 5cm of length for growth spurts.
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Internal gaiters|