Prana Zion Quilted Vest - Men's
A well-groomed version of your favourite casual vest. This outer layer boasts Primaloft ECO synthetic insulation that keeps you warm on days when you have to park at the farthest end of the parking lot. Hand warmer pockets zip up securely, so there’s no losing your keys or artisanal sandwich loyalty card.
- Shell is made from abrasion resistant Stretch Zion fabric.
- Treated with a PFC-free DWR finish for water resistance.
- Fully insulated with warm Primaloft ECO synthetic insulation that contains 60% recycled content.
- Hand warmer pockets have zippered closures.
- Chest pocket fits a passport and has a port to route your headphones.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Nylon + spandex|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.