Lightweight and breathable enough for demanding alpine ascents, this technical midlayer is designed for climbers, mountaineers and backcountry skiers. Low-loft fleece provides a good level of insulation for ticking your way up a pitch or dropping into your line, and it slides smoothly under other layers. Brushed inner surface is cozy next to skin for a touch of luxury in otherwise unfriendly environments.
- Made of smooth-faced fleece with a soft brushed interior and lots of spandex for stretch.
- Close-fitting hood won't block your vision.
- Full-length zip with a fold-over chin guard.
- Raglan sleeves provide great range of motion and are comfortable under backpack straps.
- 2 zippered hand pockets are positioned to sit above a harness or hip belt.
- Drawcord-adjustable hem.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|