MEC Khamsin Full Zip Hoodie - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Lightweight and breathable enough for demanding alpine ascents, this technical midlayer is designed for climbers, mountaineers and backcountry skiers. Low-loft fleece provides a good level of insulation for ticking your way up a pitch or dropping into your line, and it slides smoothly under other layers. Brushed inner surface is cozy next to skin for a touch of luxury in otherwise unfriendly environments.
- Made of smooth-faced fleece with a soft brushed interior and lots of spandex for stretch.
- Close-fitting hood won't block your vision.
- Full-length zip with a fold-over chin guard.
- Raglan sleeves provide great range of motion and are comfortable under backpack straps.
- 2 zippered hand pockets are positioned to sit above a harness or hip belt.
- Drawcord-adjustable hem.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.