Seating your tubeless tires on your rims can be a serious pain without the proper tool. The RideAir tank does the job of a full-size air compressor and it fits in your waterbottle cage. Use your floor pump to build up pressure in the tank, and take it with you for a quick burst of air to take care of those hard to seat tires.
- Compatible with Schrader and Presta valves.
- Pressure gauge helps you get the right amount of pressure in the tank.
- Will bring a 700x23 tire up to 94psi or a 27.5x2.4in tire to 21psi.
- Made of aluminum and plastic.
- Airtank maximum pressure is 230psi.
Floor pumps, frame fit pumps, mini pumps and CO2 inflators are for bicycle tires. Suspension pumps are used to add pressure to your bike shocks.
|Fits valve||Presta + Schrader|