Minion performance for your fat bike. Put it on the back wheel and you get great cornering capability, low rolling resistance and grip that's wildly good on uneven or loose surfaces.
- Massive 4.8in. width provides plenty of float and grip.
- Side knobs offer cornering traction, ramped centre knobs minimize rolling resistance and improve traction.
- EXO protection reduces pinch flats.
- Tubeless ready tire allows you to ride even lower pressure.
- Dual Compound remains pliable in cold weather.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
The bead holds the tire onto the rim. Beads may be hoops of wire, or made of a flexible material which allows them to be folded compactly. Folding tires are easier to store or pack on trips.
|Tire size||26 x 4.8in.|
Inflating your tires over the recommended PSI (pounds per square inch) could cause your tube and/or tire to rupture.
ISO/ETRTO universal tire sizing system number for matching the correct tire to the rim.
Threads per inch. Tires with a higher TPI tend to be more supple and lighter, with less rolling resistance, but are less durable.