MEC Stuffit Insulated Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Why carry your bulky winter coat on fickle-weather days or weekend getaways? This lightweight insulated jacket packs up into its own pocket for deployable protection whenever you need it – or to become a pillow on long flights or overnight train rides. Thermolite insulation keeps you cozy when temps drop or the wind kicks up.
- Made from water-resistant recycled polyester Pertex Quantum fabric.
- Insulated with lightweight Thermolite synthetic insulation.
- Front patch pockets have hidden side-entry pockets behind them.
- Internal drop-in pocket doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket... and makes an awesome travel pillow.
- Internal waist drawcord lets you refine the silhouette.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.