Why carry your bulky winter coat on fickle-weather days or weekend getaways? This lightweight insulated jacket packs up into its own pocket for deployable protection whenever you need it – or to become a pillow on long flights or overnight train rides. Thermolite insulation keeps you cozy when temps drop or the wind kicks up.
- Made from water-resistant recycled polyester Pertex Quantum fabric.
- Insulated with lightweight Thermolite synthetic insulation.
- Front patch pockets have hidden side-entry pockets behind them.
- Internal drop-in pocket doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket... and makes an awesome travel pillow.
- Internal waist drawcord lets you refine the silhouette.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.