Layering just got easier. The Limelight Vest gives you a cozy option for brisk mornings or for layering under your wool coat when the temps take a serious dip. DWR on the outside sheds light raindrops and snowflakes. Down insulation and a generous length lock heat in, keeping you crazy warm and comfy.
- Made of durable polyester, treated with DWR for weather resistance.
- Recycled polyester lining slides smoothly over layers.
- Insulated with duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Subtle chevron pattern creates a streamlined silhouette.
- Tall collar keeps your neck warm.
- Handwarmer pockets have cozy fleece lining.
- Zippered internal pocket holds valuables.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||625 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.