MEC Limelight Parka - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A slim, insulated parka with angled chevron quilting that flatters your frame while it surrounds you in down. Technical know-how keeps you warm in extreme winter without making the Limelight look like an expedition parka. The collar stands separate from your hood to keep your neck cozy even when the hood is down. Fleece-lined front pockets provide a lovely haven for chilly hands, and an interior pocket keeps your phone alive on frigid mornings. The 2-way zip gives you movement to step over snowbanks or sprint for the bus.
- Made of durable polyester, treated with DWR for weather resistance.
- Recycled polyester lining slides smoothly over layers.
- Insulated with duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Subtle chevron pattern creates a streamlined silhouette.
- Insulated hood adjusts with a drawcord.
- Separate collar so your neck stays warm even without the hood.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and an interior zippered chest pocket provide secure storage for your valuables.
- Drop-in interior pocket with hook-and-loop closure has a small port for your earphones so your cords aren't exposed to the freeze.
- Stretchy inner cuffs seal out drafts.
- Exposed centre front zipper is 2-way, with an interior stiffened storm flap so your zipper won't snag.
- Wash cold on delicate. No fabric softener, bleach, ironing or dry cleaning. Tumble dry low with tennis balls.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||625 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.