Big, deep lenses that keep UV and glare out, while preserving your air of mystery.
- Frame fits medium-sized heads.
- Polarized lenses cut glare and keep vision clear in challenging conditions, making them great for use around water or any reflective surface (pavement, snow, clouds, etc.).
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- Flexible, light, and strong TR90 frame.
- 6-base curvature helps to block light coming in at angles.
- Rubber temple tips offer a comfortable fit, that doesn’t shift.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||12%|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|