Not all mountain days are bluebird. These pants are designed for wide-ranging weather conditions and offer moderate warmth. The fabric has a good amount of give, and a robust outer face to suit touring, ski mountaineering and alpine climbing. DWR treatment keeps wetness from seeping in and ankle zippers with gussets and internal gaiters form a good seal to keep snow out of your boots on the uptrack.
- Made of breathable and windproof K-Stretch soft shell fabric with a DWR finish to repel light rain and snow.
- 2-way stretch fabric and ergonomic pattterning provide full freedom of movement.
- Strategic Cordura reinforcements add durability.
- Adjustable elastic waistband with fly provides a secure fit.
- 2 zippered front pockets and one back zippered pocket give you lots of storage.
- Bonded Kortec kick patches protect from ski edges.
- Ankle zips with internal gussets provide easy on/off and fit over ski boots.
- Internal stretch leg gaiters keep snow out.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.