MEC Mission Possible Zip Top - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Add a light layer of warmth to your winter running, Nordic skiing, snowshoeing or outdoor training. This versatile midlayer has a stripped-down design that makes it easy to pack, giving you something cozy to grab if the temperature drops earlier than you expected. The ¼ zip still lets you vent when you need to, while the dropped hem keeps cold air from rushing up your back.
- Made of lightweight and highly breathable polyester fleece with a hit of spandex.
- Deep front zip has a chin guard for comfort when fully zipped.
- Raglan sleeves allow for full range of motion.
- Cleverly designed thumbholes are hidden in the cuffs, and don’t leave an open hole when you’re not using them.
- Elastic collar, hem and cuffs seal out drafts.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.