MEC Mission Possible Zip Top - Women's
Add a light layer of warmth to your winter running, Nordic skiing, snowshoeing or outdoor training. This versatile midlayer has a stripped-down design that makes it easy to pack, giving you something cozy to grab if the temperature drops earlier than you expected. The ¼ zip still lets you vent when you need to, while the dropped hem keeps cold air from rushing up your back.
- Made of lightweight and highly breathable polyester fleece with a hit of spandex.
- Deep front zip has a chin guard for comfort when fully zipped.
- Raglan sleeves allow for full range of motion.
- Cleverly designed thumbholes are hidden in the cuffs, and don’t leave an open hole when you’re not using them.
- Elastic collar, hem and cuffs seal out drafts.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.