New Balance Fantom Force Jacket - Men's
This hybrid running jacket replaces the need to wear a shell over a hoodie on chilly evening runs. The warm NB HEAT midweight fleece has a soft brushed interior that feels light and warm against your skin. Panel construction is a real game-changer as water resistant laminate sections on the front and hood shed rainfall and even light snow.
- Made of warm NB HEAT midweight polyester fleece with a cozy brushed interior and a water resistant laminate on front and hood.
- Drawcord adjustable hood keeps your ears warm on blustery days.
- Underarm gussets enhance fit.
- Drop back hem for extra coverage.
- Zippered kangaroo-style front handwarmer pockets.
- 2-way front zip provides options for ventilation control.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.